Care To Stay Home has over 50 years of combined professional experience in the healthcare field. We focus on creating an engaging, stable, and secure environment for each and every one of our employees. Our dedicated care managers are here to assist our employees to meet their needs. Our staff is trained to ensure that our services are executed in the best possible way. Apply today to become part of our dedicated and professional team!
As an employee of Care To Stay Home, job duties include: personal care, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, etc.
We have MANY current openings all over Orange County and parts of Los Angeles. Let us know what schedule works for YOU and we will match you up with a client in YOUR area that fits your schedule, needs, and availability (Restrictions may apply) . *Give us a call today to see what our current openings are and if they’d be a good fit for YOU*
Care To Stay Home Offers Benefits:
– Flexible, STABLE schedules
– Referral/Rewards programs
– Direct Deposit
– Weekly Pay
– Health Benefits for Full Time Employees
– Discounts on local restaurants, travel, theme parks, etc.
Care To Stay Home Requirements:
– Home Care Aide Registration through the state of CA *CLICK THE LINK TO REGISTER*
– Live Scan (Fingerprints)
– Current TB Test (Within the last 6 months)
– Current Driver’s License
– Second Form of I.D (Social Security Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
– Reliable Transportation
- * Our recruiting department is more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these requirements*
Please check us out online and see why YOU would be a great fit for Care To Stay Home:
|Job Category||Orange County, CA|