Are you planning for a career in PT, OT, or healthcare? Care To Stay Home wants to help you to prepare for your field of interest, while doing what you love. Besides gaining a part-time or full-time job that you love, Caregivers at Care To Stay Home gain:
- Exposure to the field
- Direct client contact
- Experience working in a clinical environment
- Competitive Pay
- And a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Care To Stay Home will work with you around your school schedule.
Care To Stay Home is a family owned business that has provided Home Care to families through-out Spokane for over 10 years! Our experienced and mature team respects our employees and works with you to accommodate your needs. We offer ongoing, stable schedules for our Home Care Aides to provide stability for you and your family. Currently, we have many openings (3-12 hours) available for IMMEDIATE placement!!
- HCA, NAC or willing to pursue certification (the company will help you through this process)
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent communication skills
Apply Today at https://caretostayhome.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Read what others are saying about Care To Stay Home:
|Job Category||Coeur D'alene, ID, Spokane, WA|