Holiday Hours Available – Earn Time and a Half for any Holiday Shift!
Care to Stay Home is looking for experienced caregivers for numerous positions all over Orange County! Whether you are an RN/LVN student, CNA, or have personal experience caring for loved ones, we are willing to work with you and your schedule!
Care To Stay Home has over 50 years of combined professional experience in the healthcare field. We focus on creating an engaging, stable, and secure environment for each and every one of our employees. Our dedicated care managers are here to assist our employees to meet their needs. Our staff is trained to ensure that our services are executed in the best possible way. Apply today to become part of our dedicated and professional team!
As an employee of Care To Stay Home, job duties include: personal care, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, etc.
Current Position Available:
–Holiday hours in Orange County and Los Angeles
-Overtime Pay (time-and-a-half)
Benefits of being a Care To Stay Home Caregiver:
– Flexible, STABLE schedules: Full time/Part time
– Weekly Pay
– Direct Deposit
– Referral/Rewards programs
– Health Benefits for Full Time Employees
– Discounts on local restaurants, travel, theme parks, etc.
– Must have prior care giving experience
– Must be registered as a Home Care Aid in the state of California (we can help you with this!)
– Must have a current Live Scan
– Must have a recent TB test or chest X-Ray
– Must be Legal to Work in the United States (W-2 employer)
-Must read, write and speak English
Do not hesitate to call our office for more information about other possible openings in your area! We are constantly receiving new clients with different schedules and locations that may be the perfect fit for you. For any questions or for help with the application process, please call our office at 949-916-1066
Please check us out online and see why YOU would be a great fit for Care To Stay Home:
|Job Category||Orange County, CA|