Home Care Openings in the Orange County Area
Care To Stay Home has over 50 years of combined professional experience in the healthcare field. We focus on creating an engaging, stable, and secure environment for each and every one of our employees. Our dedicated care managers are here to assist our employees to meet their needs. Our staff is trained to ensure that our services are executed in the best possible way. Apply today to become part of our dedicated and professional team!
As an employee of Care To Stay Home, job duties include: assistance with ADL’s, personal care, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, etc.
Please view our current openings below:
Newport Beach: Weekdays and weekends – 4 to 12 hour shifts
Eastvale: Weekdays – 10 hour shifts
Laguna Woods: Weekends – 10 hour shifts
Mission Viejo: Weekends – 12 hour shifts
Anaheim: Weekdays and weekends – 4 hour shifts
Seal Beach: Weekends – 8 or 9 hour shifts
Orange: Weekdays – 9 hour shifts
Lynwood: Weekdays – 8 hour shifts
Lomita: Weekends – 12 hour shifts
Rancho Mission Viejo: Weekends – 4 hour shifts
Santa Ana: Weekdays and weekends – 12 hour shifts
San Pedro: Weekdays – 6 hour shifts
Westminster: Weekdays and weekends – 12 hour shifts
If none of the above openings match your current location or availability, please feel free to still apply with us. Openings vary on an ongoing basis.
Benefits we offer:
– Flexible, STABLE schedules
– Referral/Rewards programs
– Direct Deposit
– Weekly Pay
– Health Benefits for Full Time Employees
– Discounts on local restaurants, travel, theme parks, etc.
– Home Care Aide Registration through the State of CA *CLICK THE LINK TO REGISTER*
– Live Scan (Fingerprints)
– Valid TB Test
– Reliable Transportation
– Prior Experience providing direct care to clients
* Our recruiting department is more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these requirements. Feel free to give us a call at 949-916-1066 *
Please check us out online and see why YOU would be a great fit for Care To Stay Home:
|Job Category||Orange County, CA|