CNA, LVN, RN Student Positions – Gain exposure in the Healthcare Field!
Are you a CNA, HHA, or nursing student? Planning for a career in healthcare? Care To Stay Home wants to help you to prepare for your field of interest, while doing what you love. Besides gaining a part-time or full-time job that you love, Caregivers at Care To Stay Home gain:
- Exposure to the field
- Direct client contact
- Experience working in a clinical environment
- Competitive Pay
- And a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Care To Stay Home will work with you around your school schedule.
Care To Stay Home is a family owned business that has provided Home Care to families through-out the LA and Orange County area for over 10 years! Our experienced and mature team respects our employees and works with you to accommodate your needs. We offer ongoing, stable schedules for our Home Care Aides to provide stability for you and your family. Currently, we have many openings (3-12 hours) available for IMMEDIATE placement!!
- Home Care Aid (HCA) registration through the state of CA, or willing to pursue certification (the company will help you through this process)
- Current TB Test (can obtain during hiring process)
- Live Scan (Fingerprints)
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance
- Second Form of I.D. (Social Security Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
- At least 18 years of age
- Positive Professional Referencs
- Excellent communication skills
Apply Today at http://caretostayhome.com/come-work-with-us/
Please check us out online and see why YOU would be a great fit for Care To Stay Home:
|Job Category||Orange County, CA|