Caregiver’s Needed for IMMEDIATE placement!
With over 50 years of combined professional healthcare experience and wide variety of clients, Care To Stay Home is able to work with our employees and give them the stable, secure, and reliable schedule they are looking for. Our dedicated professional care managers assist in overseeing all in-home care aspects. Our office staff is trained on how to ensure our services are provided in the best way possible.Care To Stay Home job duties include personal care, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, etc.
Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Monday-Friday 12:00PM – 4:00PM
Monday-Friday 4:00PM – 8:00PM
Saturday/Sunday 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday/Sunday 12:00PM – 4:00PM
Saturday/Sunday 4:00PM – 8:00PM
*We have other 4-12 hour shifts available all over the OC/South LA area*
Benefits of being a Care To Stay Home Caregiver:
– Flexible, STABLE schedules
– Referral/Rewards programs
– Direct Deposit
– Weekly Pay
– Health Benefits for Full Time Employees
– Discounts on local restaurants, travel, theme parks, etc.
Requirements needed to be a Care To Stay Home employee:
– Home Care Aide Registration through the state of CA
– Live Scan (Fingerprints)- Current TB Test
– Current Driver’s License
– Second Form of I.D (Social Security Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
– Reliable Transportation
For any questions, please call our office at 949-916-1066
Apply today or call us at 949-916-1066 and ask for Colleen or Brianna.
|Job Category||Orange County, CA|